Northern Air, Inc. is searching for a detail-oriented Chief Pilot and CFII who is interested in long-term employment. Applicants’ main duties as CFII will be maintaining a small Part 61 Flight Training program in compliance with all FAA requirements, and training students for Private Pilot, Instrument, and Commercial.
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Northern Air operates at the Boundary County Airport in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. We are part of a small, hometown community that is a great place to settle and raise a family. Enjoy breathtaking mountain scenery, go hiking, camping, hunting, skiing, and fishing in “the jewel of the Gem State.” Visit our website at www.northernair.biz to see more about our community, and learn more about our company.
- Maintain Part 61 Flight Training Program, incl. training students
- Maintain Part 135 Flight Records and training to FAA standards
- Be able to occasionally work evenings and/or weekends
- Duties to be performed in classroom and in training aircraft
- Operate Redbird FMX full-motion AATD, Redbird X-wind Trainer, Redbird TD2 Sim
- Perform Wildlife Telemetry, USFS Fire Suppression Work, Charter Flights, and other misc. commercial work as needed
- Must meet the FAA requirements (14 CFR 61 – Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Qualifications, 14 CFR 119.71 – Chief Pilot Qualifications)
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must have experience with computer systems and programs incl. Windows 7 and the Microsoft Office Suite