Ground school is designed to introduce you to the basics of aviation in a cost effective way. Configured to be dual purposed, Northern Air Inc. ground school will prepare you to pass the Private Pilot Written Exam and provide you with the knowledge to pass the Private Pilot Oral Examination. While we normally conduct one ground school per year, a second class may be provided if there are enough requests, so please contact us to see if we are offering another one.
Normal Private Pilot Ground School:
- Begins January
- Runs once weekly for 16 weeks.
- EAA Youth Aviator Scholarship Information
- Ground school costs $299.00 [includes tax] per person
– (after the first paid ground school you are free to come and sit in at no extra cost on future sessions)
- Kit with tools and textbooks that will get one through ground school and onto Private Pilot License, cost $299.00 plus tax.
- Call or Email for details or to sign up!