We have been maintaining aircraft to Part 135 standards since 1997. Our accurate, honest and professional service causes us to say the following with confidence:
- We perform the job to the best of our abilities.
- We complete the task equal to the original.
- We perform the work in accordance with appropriate data.
- We perform the job without pressures, stress or distractions.
- We always re-inspect our work, or have someone inspect our work before returning it to service.
- We make the proper entries and perform operational checks after the work is accomplished.
- We sign on the bottom line and are willing to fly in the aircraft once it is completed.
We are suppliers for the following:
- Electronics International Instruments
- Power Flow Exhaust Systems
- JPI Instruments
- Continental and Lycoming factory engines
- Avionics installation supplies