We have been maintaining aircraft to Part 135 standards since 1997. Our accurate, honest and professional service has caused us to say the following with confidence:
- We will perform the job to the best of our abilities.
- We will complete the task equal to the original.
- We will perform the work in accordance with appropriate data.
- We will perform the job without pressures, stress or distractions.
- We will always re-inspect our work or have someone inspect our work before returning it to service.
- We will make the proper entries and perform operational checks after the work is accomplished.
- We will sign on the bottom line and be willing to fly in the aircraft once it is completed.
We are suppliers for the following:
- Electronics International Instruments
- Power Flow Exhaust Systems
- JPI Instruments
- Continental and Lycoming factory engines
- Avionics installation supplies